Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day - Visitors


We wrapped up our Labor Day weekend with a surprise visit from my friend, Emily. She lives in Jacksonville, Florida so I don't get to see her nearly as often as I would like. While in Alabama for a funeral, she braved the monsoon conditions and made a day trip to come visit.


And, she brought this sweet little nugget with her! Little Nell is the newest addition to the Dostie family. Unfortunately big sister Leighton didn't make the trip to Alabama and stayed home with her Daddy. Addi Girl couldn't get enough of Nell. She wanted to pat her and rock her and kiss her...maybe Addi is ready to be a big sister soon herself:)


It was so fun catching up with Em. It was just like old times! Oh how I wish she lived closer!



1 comment:

The Boney's said...

What is really funny is that Emily visited me a year ago in Tampa and was not preggers- little did she was on her way to get preggers though :) So fun what change can happen in a year!