Brad and I gave Addison this pearl cross necklace and New Testament from White Flowers for the special day.
I love being Addison's mother and I am so blessed to have the privilege of nurturing and caring for her. Becoming a mother makes you all the more grateful for your own mother. Until three months ago, I couldn't fully comprehend the depth and purity of a mother's love. Thank you mom for your patience, guidance and love and being such a wonderful model of motherhood:)
In Addison's Mother's Day card, she included the "Top 10 Things I Love About My Mommy" list and I thought I would share it with you:
10. When she reads me the book about the mouse being a Ballerina (Angelina Ballerina)
9. When she does that weird thing on my tummy. I think it is a Zerburt.
8. When she says I have dimples like my dad. I still don't believe her but we will see.
7. When she smiles really big after I give her a little smile.
6. When she takes me down the lazy river in Orlando. Minus the water assault along the way.
5. The way she loves my daddy.
4. When she takes care of me at night time even when I am being a pistol.
3. When she sticks that crazy FLIP video in my face and I freeze up.
2. When she relentlessly tries to get me to roll over. I finally give in and perform.
1. When she lets me poop on her at my Uncle Trey's baseball game.
Thanks Daddy for helping Addi come up with the list:)