Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Orlando Magic

Last Friday we packed our bags and headed to Orlando for the weekend. I had to do some work and I brought Brad and Addison along to keep me company:)

Addison has become quite the world traveler. We are still amazed at how well she flies.

We only had one little bump in the road when she decided to poop all over me at 37,000 feet over the Atlantic. This required a diaper change in the airplane lavatory. I'll save you the details.

Its a good thing that Addison travels well because we have about six more plane trips in the next two months. You are never to young to start earning frequent flier miles!

We stayed at the Hilton Orlando and they had great pool amenities including a huge slide and a lazy river.

Of course, Addi was dressed for the occasion in her first swimsuit.
She loved the water and I think she will surely be my little water baby.

All in all, it was a pretty uneventful weekend. The three of us were in the bed by 9 p.m. every night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE her hat!! Think she would let me borrow it? ;)

heather k said...

So....my train of thought was all over the place when I was talking to you today. But I meant to tell you that not only is Addison beautiful in these pictures, but so are you!! and I love the shirt with the ruffles on the front, so pretty and you look great in that color!
I bet Brad gets a lot of attention walking around with two beautiful ladies!