Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sprouts


Before we left town last Friday, I received the most welcome surprise. Heather, friend and also owner of Sprouts, delivered the photographs from Addi Girl's recent photo shoot! I was so thrilled to see the printed images and now I can't wait to display them.

If you need to capture your bundle of joy's sweet features in a photo, you should schedule a private photo session with Heather. Heather has the patience of a saint and the eye of an artist. Her photo sessions are more like playtime than torture:) And you will not be disappointed with the images! When Heather emailed us the slideshow of the most recent photo session, Brad and I both had tears streaming down our face. I have the most difficult time selecting the photos because I want them all. So if you are looking for a fabulous and reasonably priced photographer be sure to give Heather a call:





1 comment:

laurenbusbee said...

I think we all had tears and goosebumps looking at that sweet slide show! These pictures are truly special!