Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day - Victory...Barely.


On Saturday, Brad and I headed South to The Plains while Addison enjoyed a day with her Nana and Big Daddy.



Our Auburn Tigers barely squeaked out a "W". It may be a very long season for us Auburn fans.





My favorite part of game day is the pregame rituals when the eagle flies and the band marches across the field. I'll be honest. When the eagle soars around the stadium and the crowd cheers I get a little teary eyed every time.



Auburn is such a special place for Brad and me. It is where we fell in love and made friendships that will last a lifetime. We had such a great "date day" reminiscing old times. It almost felt like we were relieving our college days all over again.


1 comment:

Anna Boney said...

Your photos are amazing! What lens are you using! Love that eagle one! My OH SO TALENTED FRIEND! Got my football up on my door- love it!