Thursday, May 24, 2012

Two Lil Mommas

 

This is my oldest and dearest friend, Kristen. Isn't she the cutest lil momma you've ever seen? Believe it or not, she is 37 weeks preggers in this pic. She is teeny tiny! Kristen and I first met in preschool at the age of four and we have been friends ever since but I rarely get to see her these days. Kristen and her husband have been missionaries overseas and now they live in South Carolina. But somehow we always manage to pick up right where we left off regardless of how much time is past. That's a testament of true friendship!



Kristen at 37 weeks and Yours Truly at 30 weeks

I was able to attend Kristen's baby shower and she received so many beautiful sweet things for baby Mary Jane. If you would like to follow MJ's arrival, check out Kristen and Corey's blog here.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Love this, sweet friend! From being babies together, to HAVING babies together! The Lord is good. I'm gonna need those pictures!!!