Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Auburn Family

Once Little Bro Trey graduates (say a prayer, keep your fingers crossed), my entire immediate family will be Auburn alumni. Trey still has a long way to go until he earns his diploma - four years to be exact. He is just getting started! Brad and I are envious. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

For the AU vs. South Carolina game, we packed up no less than half of our belongings for a day trip to The Plains to attend Trey's Parents Weekend at his fraternity. I think Trey was glad to see us (just between us, I think he is suffering from a serious case of homesickness:).



Our visit was short and sweet, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless! Auburn is such a special part of our lives and we take advantage of every opportunity to go.


Maybe Baby Girl will follow in our footsteps one day. Her Daddy may disown her if she isn't a member of Auburn's Class of 2032. Holy moly I will be 48 at her graduation.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Mak she is so beautiful! I can't wait for Addi and Leighton to have a playdate. Miss you!

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! All the more so because Auburn IS family!

The Boney's said...

48 really? Can't even go there in my mind! I love that all of the Hamilton kids went/go to Auburn! Def. a tradition that Addison will have to follow!

laurenbusbee said...

Love all of the AU pictures. That sweet Addi is just precious! Here Aunt La is having major Addison withdrawals. Love you guys!