Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In the A.M.

Addison keeps a tight schedule in the morning. Here is a glimpse of my busy little bee at work in the a.m...

1. Say "hello" to my favorite toy

2. Play under the coffee table...

for a really long time.

3. Read a book

4. Get a shapes tutorial by Momma

5. Explore the dining room


6. Cook something yummy for Daddy in my kitchen

7. Throw toys across the living room

8. Read my favorite book...again

9. Pose for momma and that silly camera

10. More exploring

11. Even more exploring followed by high-pitched squealing

12. Look for squirrels

Whew! Momma's exhausted and its not even 10 a.m.

2 comments:

The Boney's said...

Haha! I feel like Addison and little B have the same morning routine! Can't wait to get the babes together over Thanksgiving!

laurenbusbee said...

Can't wait to play with that sweet baby! I'm counting down the days. She's a very busy bee indeed which means her momma is even busier I'm sure:)