Monday, November 22, 2010

South Bound

Hello my few faithful followers! Addison and I trekked south last Friday to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with Pops and Tula. We flew, our transportation mode of choice, and I made a few observations at our gate. You know you are on a plane to Alabama when:

a) The man sitting next to you is actively using a his 32 oz Dr. Pepper bottle as a dip cup and it is almost full.


b) No less than half the passengers are wearing crimson hats

We made it to Alabama safe and sound and Addison behaved herself on the plane... for the most part...except for pulling the man's hair-from his already balding head-in the seat in front of us and swiping the noise canceling headphones from the head of the off-duty pilot sitting beside us.
Addi would have left the plane with an ipod nano and pilot wings if I hadn't pried them out of her mischievous little hands. That poor pilot...he didn't know what he was in for when he sat down beside Addi Tew.

Hopefully he found Addi's antics adorable rather than annoying. She tried her best to charm that pilot by waving at him and "pat-patting" his arm.

He seemed to understand and I was very apologetic.

I mean who could be mad at cutie pie like this?


1 comment:

Alison said...

What a cute post! I love her PJs and dress in these pictures. Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)