Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Is It Almost May?!


Is it totally lame that I really want a bird feeder for the back yard? Perhaps someone out there might surprise me with one for Mother's Day...hint, hint;) This way more little guys like this one can keep me company while I'm standing at the sink washing dishes.


It's hard to believe that tomorrow is May 1. Where did April go? I blinked and it was gone! The biggest highlight of the month was Brad's birthday. He turned the big 3-0. I used to think thirty was old. Ha! I turn thirty soon too. Perhaps thirty is the new twenty, but I think these fine lines around my eyes suggest otherwise.


Nothing extraordinary to report. Just livin' life and trying to enjoy these two little muskrats. They are growing and changing so fast. Too fast.


This sweet guy turned nine months old last week and will be taking his first steps before I know it. It just doesn't seem possible that he is this big!


This painting has been keeping me busy too and I finally got it finished last week. I was asked to donate a piece for the Junior League of Birmingham's Bargain Bash silent auction and this is what I came up with. Can you tell I've got saltwater and sand on my mind?

No comments: