Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

Its probably a bit too late for a weekend recap, but I have been super busy and tired the last couple of days. No time for blogging!

This past weekend, Brad and I traveled back to Alabama to spend time with family. Friday night, we were able to see my little brother (I shouldn't call him "little" anymore - he towers over me!), Trey, in his first football game as a senior. Well, it wasn't a real game - just a jamboree.

Trey played so well! We hope the Knights will have a winning season...Go Big Blue!

On Sunday, we had a sleepover at Walker and Kathryn's new house in Birmingham. They couldn't wait to show us their "jumpoline"...

And, their big basketball goal. Uncle Brad got a workout lifting them up and down!

Of course, Uncle Brad had to show off a little:) P90X must be working!

No comments: