Monday, August 31, 2009

My Baby Love

I've never really been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I am already looking forward to the holiday next year...

Baby Tew is scheduled to join us on February 14! I am about 17 weeks pregnant and growing every day. (This ultrasound pic is from about 10 weeks)

After loosing our first baby late in the first trimester to a miscarriage earlier this year, we have been very anxious about this pregnancy. Praise The Lord, things are progressing perfectly and Baby Tew seems to be healthy! Brad and I are thrilled to have this little miracle growing inside me. These past several months have been very hard. At times, I felt that I might just suffocate from worry, but God is a faithful Sustainer. The Lord has strengthened our marriage and drawn us closer to Him...we are so grateful for His perfect timing and providence. Mark you calendar for September 9...we will find out if Baby Tew is a he or she!

7 comments:

Emily said...

You look amazing!! Can't wait to hear the news next week. Love you!

Shealy said...

YAY!!! We can talk about it!! So exciting! This sweet baby has been prayed over so much! I hope he/she already knows how much they are loved. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...Em is right - you look fabulous!

Anna said...

I cannot tell you how thrilled we are for baby Tew. We say our prayers for ya'll every night since we found out!! You look great!

Val said...

Praise Him for scuh a true and wonderful gift! I can't wait to find out what baby Tew will be!!

laurenbusbee said...

We are counting down the days!! The consensus in the Busbee household is GIRL!! We are just so grateful to the Lord for his faithfulness. We don't care what this little peanut is we are going to love he/she to pieces!!

Adrian said...

I am so overwhelmed with joy for you! I can't wait to meet Baby Tew and I'm so glad you are well and healthy. Keep us posted!!!

Elaine said...

Brad and Mak!!!
I am so so so excited for all 3 of y'all! That baby is going to be so good looking and have some GREAT parents. Congratulations! Graham sent me your blog and I didn't know you had one. I just started one last month too and I love it. Now we can keep up with each other better. Hope we see y'all soon, miss y'all down in Birmingham. Love to all 3 of you!
Elaine
mamaseasonings.blogspot.com