Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pastry Art

Earlier this week, I spent a couple of days working out of my office at UAB. I am so thankful that I work with such fun girls and I miss seeing them on a daily basis. On Tuesday, we decided to try these little things called "Cake Bites" at a local bakery, Pastry Art.

Oh. My. Word. These baby cakes were like little bites of heaven - divine! Pictured above from left to right: Coconut, Chocolate/Chocolate, French Vanilla, Red Velvet, Caramel and Turtle. I am still dreaming about the Red Velvet flavor:) Other flavors include Strawberry, Italian Cream and Key Lime.

You can purchase Baby Bites individually out of the case or special order by the dozen. These are a must try!

1927 29th Avenue South
Homewood, AL 35209
(located off Hwy 31 in Homewood across from Regions Bank)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Our friends that just moved to Winston from B-ham were raving about Pastry Art. Their parents had just visited & brought them a bunch, and I got to try the turtle one. Delish! Love the pink boxes too.