Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boy or Girl?

According to our poll, 77% of you thought it was a boy (including me and Brad)...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
But, we were wrong...IT IS A GIRL!!

Brad and I are so excited! And praise the Lord, she looked completely healthy.

Before my appointment this morning, I drank a Dr. Pepper to ensure an active baby. It worked like a charm! The ultrasound tech had no problem confirming that Baby Tew is a girl. She is still squirming around three hours later:)

I predict that she will be one prissy little girl. At the beginning of the ultrasound, she had her legs crossed at the ankles!

Now Brad and I have to come up with a name! Yikes, this is going to be tough.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Yeah Tillie Ann will have a playmate!!

Shealy said...

I am beyond thrilled for y'all! I don't know a difference...but having a little girl is the best thing ever! She is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations! Love you!
--Kate and Baby Tew will have to go to Auburn and be friends! It is a must!!--

Elaine said...

Congratulations!!!
I can speak from experience, and I know y'all already know this, but girls are so special!!!!! There is more than you could ever need as far as decor for the rooms and I have to restrain myself from buying the whole store when shopping for dresses and smocking!!! I smocked a few dresses for Reese and a bubble and it is SO much fun. So happy for y'all :)

mamaseasonings.blogspot.com

laurenbusbee said...

We are so happy for you! I just knew Aunt Mak needed her a little girl! We can't wait to meet her. Love to the three of you!!

Lindsey said...

We are so excited for you two! God is so amazing! Those ultrasound pictures are just a glimpse into how God is forming that little one still. From the looks of it, she's going to be long! Virginia is happy to have another girl playmate! Tell Brad to get ready to be wrapped around her little finger from day one! Love you both! See you soon.

The Gentrys said...

Makenzie I am SO excited for ya'll! I didn't realize you are pregnant too...we have almost the same due date! I am due Feb. 17th and I'm so jealous that ya'll have already found out what you are having...out next ultrasound isn't until Oct. 5 so we are having to wait until 21 weeks!

Missy said...

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited Makenzi! I'm so thrilled that the ultrasound went well & that you're having a little girl. How exciting! We had fun at Mellow the other night -- we'll have to do it against soon, when we're all in town!

Mallory said...

I am soooo excited to be an aunt!!!!