Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Birthday and a Shower

On Saturday, several of my friends threw me a baby shower in Birmingham. I am so blessed to have such sweet friends and family that support and encourage me.

Everything was so nice and beautifully decorated!

And, everyone raved about the menu: chicken salad, fruit salad, pasta salad (Lauren, you will have to share your recipe) spinach dip, pimento cheese dip...

AND baby bites from Pastry Art (you may remember how much I love these!)

There were also these cute M&M favors featuring Baby Tew's initials.

All of the gifts were so thoughtful and generous! Brad's truck was packed to the brim when I left. This little Auburn smocked bishop dress from my brother, Trey, was a crowd favorite.

But, my favorite was this pink dress from my parents. I think this is what Addison will wear home from the hospital:)

So many of my family members were able to make the trip down from Arab - thanks for making the drive! It was so fun to catch up with all my friends and family.

Me with "Tula" and Aunt Lauren.

And me with "Nana" and Aunt Mal.

Unfortunately, I didn't get all the hostesses in one picture so here is hostess group one...

And hostess group two. Such sweet friends! Thank you, THANK YOU for everything.

On Sunday, we celebrated my mom's birthday. We had family over for dinner after church, but I didn't make many pictures - I don't know what I was thinking!

No comments: