Friday, February 12, 2010

D-Day

First of all, thank you so much for the sweet comments on the last nursery post! I had so much fun decorating Addison's room and I hope she likes it too:)

40 weeks (I think my belly really grew this past week!)

Well, Addison's due date came and went Wednesday without any fanfare. We are still patiently awaiting her arrival. Thankfully we don't have to wait much longer! Bright and early Monday morning, Brad and I will report to the hospital for an induction. Our hospital in NC will not allow you to go a week over your due date. Pretty sweet rule huh? The only thing is, I am just a tad bit dilated and I am afraid that will lead to a difficult delivery. Please pray that the induction goes smoothly and that I progress quickly! We know that God is in control and we can't wait to meet our little blessing on Monday!