Friday, February 26, 2010

Strike a Pose

Last Saturday, our master bedroom was turned into a photography studio for Miss Addison. Heather, a friend from college, gave Addison her first photo shoot (and Laura came to assist). Heather patiently posed our sweet baby girl for hours and endured being pooped and peed on several times:) But, it was all worth it! Heather beautifully captured all of Addison's sweet features and documented this special time in our family. I can't look at the slide show without crying! I don't know how we will ever choose which pictures to order. Thank you Heather for giving us such precious pictures.

To see the proofs from the shoot, log on to:
*www.sproutsbyheather.com
*click on the "clients" link
*the password is tew

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww! She is just too sweet...those pictures are precious! Hi! I'm a friend of Lauren's by the way!:) So excited about your new little family!

Vance & Kala Waldron said...

Those pictures are just precious! What a sweet, sweet little girl. I can see features of you and Brad.. I love it! She's just beautiful! Can't wait to hold that little cutie!

Missy said...

What a beautiful family!! The ones with Addison on the pink blanket just melt my heart! :)

Holly said...

You will never regret one dime you spend on those pics! I still look at the newborn pics of my son and remember those sweet days!

I work in the same system as your mom (the junior high) and found your blog thru her email about the new addition to your family. Love reading about your sweet family! I know your mom misses you so badly, too! Your daughter is precious!