Thursday, March 4, 2010

2+ Weeks and Growing

Today Addison is 17 days old and she is growing like a weed! This morning, we went to the doctor for her two week check-up and received a great report. Praise the Lord she is a healthy, happy baby. Addison now weighs 8 pounds, 6 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long (when we brought her home from the hospital, she was 6 pounds, 13 ounces). So our little butterbean has grown a lot in a very short amount of time. Now I know why I have had to stretch out her footie sleepers - she is about to bust through the seams!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my, she is SO stinkin' cute!! Beautiful!

The Boney's said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! Keep the pictures coming!

Mallory said...

Mak, I have been checking everyday to see if you have put up new pictures. She is changing so much! Oh I miss her. I can´t wait to talk to you when I get back in the states. Love yáll! kiss baby girl for me.