Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Its Hard Being a Baby


Hi, Its me Addi!
The look on my face says it all. This Baby Wise gig my Mommy and Daddy have going is for the birds. Its really created a very unfortunate situation for me. I have to sleep all alone in my crib...All.The.Live.Long.Day.
No more only sleeping snuggled on their chest for hours on end. Ahhh...those were the good ole days. You know... I really had a good thing goin'. Mommy and Daddy say its only because they love me...blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, I'm really trying to be good and sleep when no one is holding me during the day. I think I have made real progress. And last night, I slept almost 5 hours straight without so much as a peep.
But hey...if anyone out there would like to come to NC and hold me all day, I'm all yours!
xoxo,
Addison

7 comments:

Shealy said...

Good for y'all!! Hang in there with babywise. I can promise you that it works! Clayton said that he wanted to pay the people who wrote it - he thinks they are genuises. If you have any questions, please let me know! I love to talk about it!

The Boney's said...

yaaaay! go Addison! tonight will be even better!

laurenbusbee said...

I'll volunteer to hold you all the day long, sweet Addi! Love and Kisses, Aunt Lauren

P.S. Yeah for your Mommy and Daddy! Keep up the good work. 'Cause a baby that sleeps on their own makes for a happy home!!

Anna said...

Keep it up!

The Gentrys said...

I'm agreeing with Addi right now...it's for the birds! We are trying to do babywise too and Emma Cate isn't liking going down for naps all alone in her crib, AT ALL! I'm about to give up and let her sleep in her swing once a day just so I can get a break :) Addi is adorable!

nathanealy said...

Glad I could help in the spoiling process!

Emily said...

Addison is so cute when she "talks". I can't wait to see her Easter outfit. Keep up all the great supermom work (and write down all the tips)!