Friday, March 5, 2010

Visitors

The past two weeks, several family members have made the long trip from Alabama to NC to meet Addison.

Nana came home with us from the hospital and was able to stay a week to help us settle in. Of course, Addison was spoiled with lots of hugs and kisses from her Nana but I think I was the saddest to see her leave! (Unbelievable, we don't have any pictures of Nana and Addison together. Mom was the one behind the camera!)

Then my grandparents, Granny Ham and Daddy Jack, stopped by for a quick visit.



My sister, Aunt Mal, was able to stay for a few days in between her preceptorship and a trip to Ecuador. Mallory is finishing her last year of nursing school and Addison got a thorough check-up when Mallory arrived:)


Brad's sister, Aunt Lauren, flew up and spent her birthday with us last weekend. Sadly, Walker and Kathryn stayed in Alabama this trip but we hope all the cousins can meet soon!

Brad's mom, Tula, was also able to stay a week and was a huge help. We don't know what to do now that everyone has gone home!


Thank you to everyone who came to visit! We appreciate all of your support and for loving on our little girl. We hope to see you all again very soon!

Now, the three of us are on our own...wish us luck!

1 comment:

laurenbusbee said...

I just wish I could come back again this weekend. I sure miss that little cutie!