Friday, September 3, 2010

6.5 Month Stats

Baby Girl went to the doctor this week for her six month check up. She is actually 6.5 months now, but you gotta go when you can get an appointment.


So, how did Baby Girl measure up?

Weight: 18.2 lbs (88%tile)
Height: 28.25 inches (99+++%tile basically, she was WAY off the growth curve on this one)

In summary, she is a big, healthy girl! The last couple of weeks have been pretty exciting for baby girl. She added a new word to her growing vocabulary, Dada; can play "Patty Cake"; and began crawling! Videos to come:)

2 comments:

Erin W said...

She is so cute, Makenzi! Ah, it just kills me!

laurenbusbee said...

Oh my goodness she is just adorable. I am still so jealous of the time Pops and Tula had with her last weekend. They are still talking about her!!! I hope I can get my hands on her soon!