Thursday, September 23, 2010

September Rewind: Auburn and the '80s


Meet Baby Girl's newest cousin: Auburn! While we were in Alabama, we were able to have a meet and greet. Too bad little Auburn lives far, far away in Ohio. I'm sure these two would really enjoy playdates together!

Isn't she a cutie? Addi sure thought so. She wanted so badly just to grab her up like her Baby Huggums.

After meeting Auburn, Addi and I enjoyed an 80's flashback at "Uncle Vano's" 28th birthday party. But this wasn't any ordinary party. It was a skating party complete with slap bracelets, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tshirts and side ponytails. (Yes, your read correctly: 28th bday)
Kala had everything decorated so cute! There was even a candy bar - my kind of party!

They even allowed parents to push the little ones in strollers around the rink. Not to worry. Your eyes do not deceive.

That is me - on roller skates - pushing Baby Girl around the rink. And no, I didn't fall not even once:) Although, one of the party goers broke her wrist - no joke.

Addi couldn't have been happier under the strobe lights listening to Lady Gaga. I know. I am a terrible parent for letting my child hear Lady Gaga but she really, really liked it. Her little arms and legs were movin' and groovin' to the beat!

The bad parenting continued while I watched my 7 month old kiss a boy. In my defense, this wasn't just any little boy. It was sweet Davis who might be one of the cutest little boys ever. His momma and I already know what we want to wear to their wedding:)

The next day after the party, Brad joined us for a fun day with our friends at the Waldron's house just like old times.

Two years ago on any given Fall weekend, you would find us at the Waldron's house watching football, stuffing our faces with junk food and just hanging out.

It was fun to relive the memories and catch up with our friends. Stay tuned for more of our September rewind...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought Baby Girl was so grown up because she has jeans now! But Lady Gaga and kissing boys?! Oh. My. Goodness.