Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One

Minutes after Addison was born
One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months

Ten Months

Eleven Months

Twelve Months
This year has pasted by so quickly and our baby has grown up before our eyes! At this moment a year ago we were at the hospital anxiously awaiting Addison's arrival. Little did we know that we were about to be blessed with the most precious bundle of joy.
Happy First Birthday Addi Girl!!!


6 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

I love that sweet birthday girl so much! I was just thinking about how she took her sweet little time making her arrival,and when she finally got here she was so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! That picture right after she was born is one of my all time favorites! Happy Birthday, Sweet Addi Girl. We love you!

Julie said...

I was just thinking about you guys yesterday and knew the big day was drawing near!!!! I can't beleive she is a year old already. You really do have a special bundle of joy. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you!!!

Shealy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Addi!!! I cannot believe that you are one already! Love you!!!

DEBORAH said...

Happy Birthday Dear Addi! You are a beautiful little girl. I will see you Saturday. Love you so much. Aunt Dubby

Lynn said...

I just found out you had a blog! I can't believe you have been a mommy for a whole year. Last time I saw you, you were just a few weeks along. Addison is BEAUTIFUL.

kristen said...

Love the expression on her face trying to figure out that candle! What a blue-eyed beauty! Love you Mak.