Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We've Moved!

The week before Christmas, we loaded up and moved back to Sweet Home Alabama. If you think we are crazy to move during the holidays, you would be right.

Now it is six weeks later and the last box is finally unpacked but we are still a long way off from being "settled."

There are pictures and curtains to be hung and endless amounts of sheetrock dust to be mopped up.

For the last two weeks, there has been a never-ending parade of contractors and painters in and out of our house while we make a few minor cosmetic touch-ups. I'm over it.

Brad is still working in NC and racking up frequent flier miles to and from Alabama. We miss him a lot and can't wait for him to be home full time.

Addi Girl has gone from infant to toddler since the last time I posted. She is running around in circles and keeping me in stitches. I think she may be a little comedian like her Daddy. Stay tuned and I will give you an update on all her latest antics:)

AND I will try to catch you up on what we have been up to lately.

In the meantime, here are some pics from our visit to the park last weekend. Addi liked the swings, the slide - and most of all - the rocks. She thought they were delicious:)

4 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

Can I please just eat her up? I'm having major Addi withdrawals! So glad I don't have to wait much longer to get my hands on that sweet thing!

Mallory said...

Yay!!! updates! We miss you guys!

The Boney's said...

So glad yall are starting to feel settled! Happiest birthday to baby girl! Can't wait to see pics from her party!

Val said...

So excited ya'll are back in Birmingham, maybe we will get to see you soon!