Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day Suprise

For weeks, Brad has been talking about buying Guitar Hero for our new Wii. Being the tight wad that I am, I simply told him "No, that is a need not a want." But this response didn't stop Brad's campaign. He gave a very moving speech about how Guitar Hero would "strengthen our marriage" and provide hours of great bonding time since we don't have any friends within a 500 mile radius. Unfazed by his monologue, my reply was still a firm "No."

You can imagine how surprised Brad was when he came home and saw this! His reaction was priceless and I think he was more excited about his new game than he was on our wedding day.

It didn't take long to get things set-up and start playing. As you can see, Brad was still gitty with excitement.

Here is the rock star in action.

And yes, I even got in on the action. Although, I stink at playing the drums!

No comments: