Friday, July 2, 2010

Jetsetters

As I mentioned in the last post, the Tew family has been on the go the last several months. Baby Girl now has endured 8 plane trips without so much as a whimper during the flights. With my suitcase permanently situated at the foot of our bed, I feel like a professional traveler racking up frequent flier miles.

Here is a quick recap of some of our travels:

We have been from one end of Alabama to the other visiting all the grandparents...


Addison spent some time with Cousins Walker and Kathryn...


I love Addi's expression in this picture!

Trey graduated from high school...

I helped host a baby shower for Emily in Jacksonville, Florida...

Baby Girl enjoyed her first trip to Dauphin Island (thankfully before too much oil arrived)...


Addi had a playdate with this sweet guy...






Whew! I still don't think I have fully recovered from our travels, but there is no rest for the weary. Addi and I are packing up and headed back to Alabama next week. But in the meantime, we look forward to enjoying a relaxing holiday weekend at home. Happy Fourth of July!
By the way...Addison has a new little cousin! Frances Elizabeth arrived this week and I can't wait to get my hands on her!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Addison is just gorgeous, Makenzi!