Friday, July 16, 2010

Tea Anyone?

Last week was Mallory's bridal tea in Alabama. Isn't she a beautiful bride?

Three of eleven bridesmaids.



This is my grandmother, in the blue, and her three sisters. Mimi and Carol, the tall ones, are twins. If you are new, Brad's mom is a twin and Brad's sister has twins. My chances for giving birth to twins one day is astronomical.

Mal with her grandmothers.


Her everyday dishes and flatware.

And finally Mallory with the hostess, Donna. You can tell from the pictures her home is so beautiful, warm and inviting!
Mallory received so many lovely things and now she has a mountain of thank you notes to write:) She is so blessed to have so many people that want to celebrate this special time in her life. The wedding is only six weeks away! (Think I can loose five pounds before then? I better lay off the cookies n cream ice cream!)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe Mallory is getting married! I know she is going to be a gorgeous bride!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your dress and Mallory's dress! And also, you look great - no five pound loss necessary!