Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Look who is sitting up! While we were in Alabama, Addison decided to dazzle us with a variety of new tricks including sitting like a big girl. She still likes to prop herself up with her hands, but she occasionally sits "free-handed".

Addison also thought she would start trying to hold her bottle all by herself, put her paci back in her mouth on her own AND wave bye, bye for the first time (we are still trying to capture bye, bye on camera)! She did all of this last week while we were in Alabama - a week shy of her 5 month birthday. She is growing up WAY too fast! What can I say, I have a determined, strong willed child. Brad and I better brace ourselves!

Oh, and let me share my favorite trick!...When you say, "Addi, give ___insert name___ kisses," she leans towards you with an open mouth and gives wet, slobbery kisses on your cheek. She has been doing this for a couple of weeks now, but it is by far my most favorite trick to date:)

1 comment:

Adrian said...

She is just gorgeous! Have a great birthday!