Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This Little Piggy

This little piggy has been keeping me B.U.S.Y. Lately, we have been playing hard, sleeping well and eating like a pig:)

Nothing new to report...Baby Girl is just keeping use entertained with her precious personality.


I try to make her picture at least once every week so we can document her ever changing features.

These are the five and a half month pics.

Baby Girl still hasn't completely mastered sitting up and still needs to prop a bit.

But we have been working on a new skill lately...crawling! Yes, crawling is on the horizon although she scoots backwards instead of forwards. In a couple of weeks, I think she will be movin' and groovin'. We better get busy baby proofing the house!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

She just gets more gorgeous every time you post!

Unknown said...

I just love those chubby little arms and legs!

laurenbusbee said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl! I don't think it's possible for her to get any more adorable. Hugs and kisses from Aunt La!

Julie said...

She is so adorable!!! Nothing beats that little face!

Mike and Beury said...

she's cute as ever...great pic's!! certainly is fun seeing her 'live' though. :)