Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Door Hangers

THANK YOU so much for the overwhelming response to the Easter door hangers! Overnight our house has been transformed to a very busy arts and crafts studio. After a few custom order requests, I am now offering two additional designs.
This cross will make the perfect door decoration for the Easter season. It comes customized with the inital of your choice for $30. If you would like different color polka dots - no problem! Just let me know what colors you perfer. This door hanger would also be great for baby showers and to welcome home new babies! I am also now offering inital door hangers that are completely customized with you letter and color selections for $25. In the photo below, Anna requested ribbon instead of wire for her hanger. Ribbon hangers are also a cute option and are available for an additional $4. Thanks again for you support and encouragement of my little business venture! To order your Bunny, Easter Egg, Cross or Inital Burlap Door Hanger, please email me at:

1 comment:

The Boney's said...

YAY! I love the B! Can't wait for it to be on my door! Love the cross too! I will know in a few weeks what my next order will be!