Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter Table

Happy Thursday ya'll! It has been a rainy, dreary, cold week at our house. Rain, rain go away we are ready to go outside and play! We have ventured out a few times, but my washing machine has been extra busy washing Baby Girl's muddy clothes.
While Addi Girl was napping yesterday, I decided to quench my spring fever by dusting off my Easter decorations. Since we have been spending so much time inside, I brought the outside in by trimming the blooming Dogwood trees in our front yard. My neighbors probably thought I was a moron watching me jumping around the yard trying to reach the Dogwood branches with my pointy shrub trimmers.


When we moved back to Alabama a few months ago, I thought it was the perfect time to finally unpack all of my unused wedding china. So many people say that they never use their fine china. I just love dishes so much I think we will eat everyday ordinary meals on our China:) Its too pretty not to use!


I put few of our wedding pew markers to good use. We have several dozen of these things so if I ever have a dinner table for say 50 I'll be set - haha!

Aunt Mal and Uncle Steven are on their way as we speak to spend the weekend with us and we are SO. EXCITED! They would probably like to have fresh sheets on their bed before they arrive so I better get busy.

2 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

That little one with those pacis in her mouth! That may be one of my all time favorite pics! Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

I told Mary Catherine that her house was beautiful and now I see this one.......gor-ga-mus too!!! I wish that decorating bunny was here in Arab!!