Thursday, March 3, 2011

Puppies Anyone?


Addi and I have been at my parents house the last few days while Brad is in NC working. Addison was so excited to see these teeny, tiny puppies when we arrived.



This stray, and very pregnant dog, showed up on my parents' doorstep a few weeks ago and wouldn't leave - even though my parents refused to feed her or give her attention in fear that she may never go home. When she had her puppies earlier this week, you can see where she ended up...in the garage with a cozy bed. Nana and Big Daddy are just big softies and couldn't ignore this little mama dog any longer:)



The momma seems to be some kind of Beagel mix and we have no idea what kind of dog the father is. The puppies are four days old now and need good homes. If you are interested in learning more about adopting these dogs please let me know!



Since we have been in Arab, it has been so warm and Addison has loved playing outside. Nana showed her how to blow dandelions and she got the hang of it pretty quickly...after she ate a few of them first:)



2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the updates! Keep them coming :)

kristen said...

I got spoiled by the frequent posts! More please! :) She is too cute, Mak.