Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New @ Party of Tew Designs


When I posted pictures of my burlap door hangers a few weeks ago, I had no idea that the response would be so positive! So now there are a few new designs in the Party of Tew Etsy shop.

I am also working on new summer designs too that will be available in a few weeks. All of the door hangers pictured in this post are made to order and can be customized with the colors of your choice.




To those who have purchased Easter door hangers - thank you so much for your support! Its not too late to place your order for rabbit, Easter egg and cross door hangers. Your item will ship 2 days or less after your order is placed.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Love them all!! You know I will be ordering a baby carriage in June :) We will just have to wait and see what color - Oh and Birthday cake for early July! Oh how life has changed - in such a good/blissful way.

laurenbusbee said...

Love all the new designs!! I know they will be a hit too!