Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend Rewind

Our weekend was a whirlwind of visitors and activity - just the way we like it! Aunt Mal and Uncle Steven came to stay for a few days. We just love to have houseguests...someone to cook big for and entertain...love it! Of course its even better when your houseguest is your sister:)
Nana wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to see all her girls so she came and spent Saturday with us.


Us girls zipped around town to visit all our favorite shops. Before we hit the streets, I had Mallory snap a photo of just Addi and me. There are no pics of Addi Girl and me because I'm the one who is always behind the camera.


I was on a mission to find a dress to wear to Brad's ten year reunion in a few weeks.


After trying on a dozen, I found just the right one. Addi Girl kept us entertained through all the wardrobe changes.



On Sunday we were so sad to see everyone leave but we spent the rest of the afternoon soaking up the sunshine.






No comments: