Thursday, April 21, 2011

New For Summer

Well I'm a few days late posting pictures of the new items at Party of Tew Designs. I have been super busy filling orders and taking care of Addi Girl:) But I was able to work up a few new things including this Birthday Cake Banner which can be customized with the colors, names and phrase of your choice.


Over the next several weeks, I will be adding other banners including party, baby and seasonal. If you have a special request, please email me at partyoftew@gmail.com and I can customize your banner to match a party theme or invitation!



There are still a few summer designs that will be added to my shop next week including a fish, sand pail, apple for teacher, Aubie and Big Al.


Click here to see more pictures of these new designs!


1 comment:

Chrisy said...

What clever designs...I just want to reach out and touch them!