Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

Where has this week gone? Is it Friday already? Brad and I have a baby-free weekend on the horizon and we are not really sure what to do with ourselves.
The only other time we have left Addi overnight was when we went to Arizona for the National Championship game in January. It has been two weeks since my parents have seen Addi Girl and they are suffering from "Addi Withdrawals" (I checked and "Addi Withdrawals" is actually a serious condition). So Addi is heading north to Nana and Big Daddy's house for a few days.


This leaves me plenty of time to work on new door hanger designs and replenish my stock. This week in a moment of insanity I bought a sewing machine. No, I do not know how to sew anything other than a button and no, I have never used a sewing machine before in my life. It took me approximately 2 hours to thread that stupid machine. Good news is I am starting to get the hang of it and all Party of Tew Designs products will be sewn instead of glued from now on. Check back Monday to preview summer designs and to see a new product! Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Chrisy said...

oh i understand those baby withdrawals! I have a link to a photo from your blog on one of my posts at
http://sophismpress.blogspot.com
Please let me know if this isn't okay with you. Happy Easter across the miles...