Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home Again

Addi Girl made it home from her weekend trip to Nana and Big Daddy's house. I don't think she missed us for a minute. My parents told me, "she didn't even shed a tear." Addi may not have missed us but we sure missed her!


Uncle Trey was her personal chauffeur for the weekend. He picked her up on his way home from Auburn then returned her on his way back to school. It was an extra special treat for Addi Girl to ride in "Tay Tay's" big truck:) Notice the way that girl is looking at Trey...she ADORES him.



If you know Trey then you know that he is a man of few words - quite and introverted. He will hardly talk to her but Addi doesn't care. She is smitten.




I think she is still pouting that a) her trip to Nana and Big Daddy's was over and b) Trey left her behind.


2 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

That last picture is priceless! I just love that girl!

kristen said...

haha! that is too cute. i finally got to meet your girl on Sunday at erin's tea!!!! your mom was there with her. she is too cute. she offered me her paci, your mom said that meant i was "in". :) miss you friend.