Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Seasonal Scents

For Thanksgiving this year, The Tew family spent the holiday in beautiful Highlands, North Carolina. Of course, the girls couldn't resist browsing the quaint shops downtown. We came across this charming store full of distressed furniture and accessories called Dutchman Designs. As we walked in the door, there was a large display of red, bean-looking things that smelled wonderful. The little beans were actually scented rose hips. If you are like me and don't have a clue what a rose hip is, find out here.
I left the store with several scoops of the signature holiday scent and sweet lime. Thankfully, I don't have to wait until next year to get a refill! For only $3 a scoop, you can order more online here.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so excited you found them online! When I went I bought enough to last a few months - Whenever I hear of people heading up to NC I ask them to bring me back some - This is the best Christmas Present yet this year :) Side note - I also have mine in vietri!