Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

After driving eight hours in the rain earlier this week, I have finally made it back to Alabama...home to Dreamland Bar-B-Que, monogramming (there are NO monogramming shops in Winston-Salem!), Rick & Bubba and all things conservative...ahh, its good to be back! Unfortunately, I had to leave Brad at work back in North Carolina. He will fly home next week for Christmas.

Tomorrow, my mom, sister and I plan to brave the crowds and finish our Christmas shopping on Saturday. I thought I had checked all the names off my list, but inevitably I have forgotten a few things here and there.

John and Sherry over at This Young House have some clever, last minute holiday gift ideas. Check them out here.

1 comment:

laurenbusbee said...

So glad you are back in Alabama. There is nothing better than seeing that "Sweet Home Alabama" sign!!! Happy Shopping!