Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bring In the Spring


It is past my bedtime, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I think bullets to shoot straight to the point are in order...

  • The Big Guy has a new skill - drinking from a sippy cup. Addi Girl is taking responsibility for this achievement:)




  • We made Cinnabunnies. They looked cute and tasted even better.



  • My Camilla bushes have been in bloom for over four months now. They have never bloomed for so long. In an effort to spruce up for spring, I incorporated some white blossoms into a few arrangements using only clippings from my yard and a head of cabbage. 


  • A lush look for pennies. I say you can't beat that. Nope. Can't beat it with a stick.


  • Happy Spring!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh they are just so precious!! can't wait to see you all this weekend!