Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Advice Needed


Hi, its me Addi!

I have a problem. I am an extra wiggly little girl. Mommy calls me her little wiggle worm. I am so wiggly that I have rubbed my hair off all the way around my sweet head. It is as smooth as my little baby butt. All that is left of my hair is a dark thick patch in the back. Mommy and Daddy laugh and say I look like Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond. But, I don't think it is too funny. I'll just laugh at them when they loose their hair one day and see how they like it.

So, what's a girl to do without her lovely locks? I'm thinking an XXXXXS toupee might be just the thing to remedy this most unfortunate situation. Does anyone know where I might find one?

xoxo,

Addison

P.S.

Mommy had a moment of weakness and let me sleep on her chest. It was a great day! - Addi

3 comments:

Confessions said...

Mackenzie- you might not remember me from Auburn, but I came across your blog a few weeks ago and have loved reading. Congratulations on such a precious baby girl! What a sweet gift from the Lord.

Our baby girl lost all of her dark newborn hair at about 5 weeks. It came back white blonde!! Addi's will grow back quickly. Sweet little bug!! :)

Katie (Bromberg)

Holly said...

Not to worry! Both of my children wore a ring that was slap bald all around their heads!! It eventually all fell out and came back a totally different color! How is Babywise going? We have considered it for this next baby....

heather k said...

Addi always has the cutest things to say! :)
I have had so many clients with babies under 6 months old who rub all their little baby hair off on the sides.
Addi- Maybe you could style your hair like the rock star Pink! :)