Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!


This past weekend, we were busy celebrating this sweet guy's birthday. Brad's only birthday wish was to spend the weekend being lazy with Addison and me and that is just what we did.


On Saturday night, Brad and I had our first post-baby date! Laura was nice enough to watch Baby Girl while we dined at Milner's - it was delicious! Brad and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We talked about Addison most of the night:)

This little stinker made this birthday extra special. Does this girl look like her Daddy or what?!


Happy Birthday love of my life! You are one year closer to the big 3-0...yikes!

2 comments:

jimni40 said...

I love seeing pictures of Bradley with his girl. He is smitten and it is obvious. She is adorable! Happy Birthday Bradley.

jimni40 said...

I love seeing Bradley with his girl. He is obviously smitten with her. She is so precious! Happy Birthday Bradley. Love you guys!