Monday, April 19, 2010

And We're Back

Last Wednesday, Addison and I set off on a great adventure - her first plane ride! I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with how well that she did...Addi didn't cry at all! Not even so much as a whimper during the flights. I was relieved. From now on, flying will be our preferred mode of transportation. It sure beats a 10 hour road trip back to Bama:)

Once we arrived in Alabama, we had a whirlwind schedule to keep. Unfortunately, I habitually forgot my camera everywhere we went so I don't have many pictures to share. The one thing that was well documented was little bro Trey's senior prom.




Since moving to NC, I have missed being present for Trey's major life events so I was thrilled to see him off to the prom.

Let me just say wow - times have changed. Ten years ago when I went to prom things were much different. There were no fancy flowers, stretch limos or rented lakehouses. Prom 2010 was a MAJOR production for these 14 high schoolers. I hope there special night was one to remember:)

3 comments:

Adrian said...

It was great to see you and Addison! I'm glad you had an easy flight. When did white tuxes come back? I think I'm out of the loop!

Liz A said...

Will be in NC this weekend. Would LOVE to see you and of course, Addison!

Anna said...

Loved seeing you and Addi this weekend! I think I enjoyed holding and remember those times with Tillie!!! :)