Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Commuting

Last week, I officially started back to work - it was a sad day. Fortunately, I don't have far to commute for now. It is less than 7 seconds from my bedroom door to my office in the guest bedroom so Addison just comes to work with me:) This is a good thing because I am just not ready to leave Addison for more than an hour or two. Taking her to the church nursery yesterday was hard enough! After seeing this video, I may never leave Addison ever again! I will warn you - it is hard to watch.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my. I just watched the video you linked and I almost cried. We don't have children yet (and not for several years) and I don't think I'll ever have a babysitter now. I never had one growing up, and I see why! (Plus family was a minute away)

On a happier note, from the pictures you post, your house is gorgeous! Your decorating skills are amazing. Hope all is well!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh.... that is horrible. I have always been a little nervous about having someone watch Olivia, other than family, and I think that I will stick with that!!!

I hope that everything is going great with yall. Addison is just adorable!!